× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

MapleStory M How to Get Star Force

More
1 week 6 days ago #171636 by rsgoldsale
rsgoldsale created the topic: MapleStory M How to Get Star Force
As time went on I was to learn that the Drop Rate for its Lunar Dew Maplestory M Meso had been and apparently still is in its own category of rarity. I Find this to be somewhat unfair to old and newer players who might encounter this exploration and want to opt for the decoration at the end of this.

I do, however,know that some individuals have achieved quest completion but only at the expense of sleep, real USD in order to buy multiples of the 2x fall cards and have to wait for the 2x fall event to ensure they could stack the fall rate modifier or buy what has come to be the most expensive familiar so as to help the procedure. Once more I think this type of quest must much of a Drop Rate problem to help players like me considering the content which Maplestory Global currently provides.

Please GMS team increase the drop rate of this Lunar Dew Items that fall from the Desert Rats which come from the Empress's Might Job Quest.A concerned Maplestory Bishop.

So before I even start to write out exactly what my suggestion is, I would just like everyone to know I really do blacklist a good deal of individuals. There are a lot of people that I do not enjoy, and want no company with in game. Either because they are cyber bullies, or happen to be known for scamming others.

I am sure by now everyone knows exactly what a blacklist is. It is that final tab on your Maple Users List, along with your buddy, party, and boss tab. The maximum amount of people permitted to be redeemed is 26/26, and yes I've filled up 26 of these slots half of those being the participant and buy Maple Mobile Mesos their mules. I would like to voice my view of expanding the blacklist, or possess an NPC that sells expansion slots for blacklisting (kind of like how buddy slots could be expanded).

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds